You will be considered a degree-seeking student if you are interested in beginning coursework at 热博RB88体育下载 和 eventually earning an associate degree. Some students may have already begun college coursework at another college or university, 和 others may be starting college for the first time at 热博RB88体育下载.
- Complete the online application.
There is no fee to apply to the college. For assistance with completing the application,叫 the Welcome Center at 610-607-6224.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA - if you want to apply for financial aid. For help with your FAFSA, please visit the Financial Aid web page.
- For placement assessment, please complete or submit ONE of the following by 电子邮件 or mail:
- Complete placement testing. For more information about placement testing options,叫 610-607-6224 或者发送 电子邮件.
- Submit unofficial or official college transcripts
- If you graduated from high school or received your GED instead of placement testing you may submit one of the following:
- Unofficial or official high school transcripts (including home school evaluations)
- ACT, SAT, or AP exam score reports (downloaded pdf’s are acceptable)
- Unofficial or official GED transcript. How to get a copy of your GED transcript.
Send electronic transcripts/documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
All official documents should be mailed to:
Reading Area Community College
10 South 2nd Street, Box 1706
- Log into the My热博RB88体育下载 portal to access your 热博RB88体育下载 电子邮件, Canvas 和 Self-Service accounts. Check your 电子邮件 for a Welcome letter that will include your log in credentials for the My热博RB88体育下载 portal. 看看这个 Get Connected Guide 和 视频教程.
- Meet with a Connection Coach for course placement 和 selection. To schedule an in-person, virtual or phone session with a Connection Coach, contact the Student Success Center at 610-607-6245 电子邮件 email@example.com.
- 收费标准 学费到期日.
- Purchase books online at the 校园书店.
- 上课 和 Welcome to 热博RB88体育下载!